True Precision Control
With steel touch technology and digital readout, our True Precision Control® ensures that your food and drinks are perfectly preserved and protected. The microprocessor technology behind the True Precision Control monitors conditions inside True refrigerators and maintains temperature to ensure that every item is protected from fluctuation and inconsistency.
Exclusive Airflow Technology
While balanced, forced-air refrigeration provides rapid product pull-down, it's True's exclusive airflow technology that delivers frosty, refreshing beverages, ensuring the perfect serve every time.
Stainless Steel Lock
Stainless steel models are equipped with a lock to ensure that your beverages are not only preserved but also protected.
Industry exclusive, 300-series stainless steel interior and exterior.
- True Precision Control
- Exclusive Airflow Technology
- Stainless Steel Lock
- Industry exclusive, 300-series stainless steel interior and exterior.
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for integrated installation.
- Patented TruLumina ® LED lighting gently illuminates your product and allows you to choose from one of 14 designer colors with push of a button.
- True Precision Control® with steel touch technology and readout provides digital accuracy.
- Balanced, forced-air refrigeration system enables rapid product pull down even temperature throughout.
- TrueFlex® shelving system allows convertibility to a beverage center or wine cabinet.
- Star-K compliant.
- Standard with lock (stainless steel models only).
- UL rated for outdoor use.
- Exclusive airflow technology provides The Perfect Serve every time.
- Standard with draft tower, Carbon Dioxide tank, Carbon Dioxide regulator valve, and low profile sankey tapper.
- Single tap unit accommodates (1) short 1/4 barrel, (1) tall 1/4 barrel, or (1) 1/8 barrel.
- Dual tap unit accommodates (2) 1/8 barrels.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.