Industry exclusive, 300-series stainless steel interior and exterior.
- Industry exclusive, 300-series stainless steel interior and exterior.
- All stainless steel, beautifully crafted proud hinges pass True's rigorous one million door opening test.
- Beautifully crafted stainless glass door with 120° stay-open feature and ergonomically designed, robust tubular handle.
- Commercially inspired lift-up grill on top of the unit with toe kick that complements the look of True's undercounter units.
- Patented TruLumina® LED lighting gently illuminates your collection and allows you to choose from 14 different color options with the push of a button.
- Intuitive True Precision® Control and readout provides digital accuracy and easy operation.
- Full-extension, smooth-glide wine racks with soft close feature cradle 150 bottles.
- Two independent zones with dual evaporators allow for precise temperatures from 40-65 degrees F and ideal humidity.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.