- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards and meets UL-471
- Laboratory chest freezer with generous 24.8 cu.ft. storage capacity
- Capable of operating at -35 C for long-term food preservation and safe storage of pharmaceuticals
- Precise temperature control with a digital thermostat
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Alarm warns of temperature variations while providing a digital display of interior temperature
Accucold's VLT series includes user friendly chest and compact laboratory freezers capable of reaching -35 C (-31 F). The VLT2250 is a chest freezer with a 24.8 cu.ft. of storage capacity. Designed for optimum temperature performance, it can safely hold vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and even frozen foods under stable conditions with manual defrost operation. A digital thermostat includes easy electronic controls for precise temperature management and a battery-powered thermometer is installed to provide the most accurate temperature readout. The thermometer includes an audible alarm to warn of any high or low variations in temperature. Corner protectors help to protect the unit's exterior from bumps or dents and counterbalanced hinges provide an easy lift on the lid. A front lock is included for added security. This unit is UL-S listed to NSF-7 and UL-471 commercial standards. NOTE: This unit may differ from images displayed.
- Commercially approved: UL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL commercial standard 471
- Large capacity: 24.8 cu.ft. of storage space inside
- -35 capable: Low temperature operation ideal for vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and long-term preservation of frozen food
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Alarm with temperature display: Audible alarm sounds to warn of temperature variations with a digital readout on the thermometer to provide the interior temperature
- Factory installed lock: Keep contents secure with a lock on the lid
- Corner protectors: Exterior protection important in high traffic settings
- Manual defrost: Energy efficient operation
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||32.0" (81 cm)
||85.25" (217 cm)
||31.5" (80 cm)
||24.8 cu.ft. (702 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||220.0 lbs. (100 kg)
||230.0 lbs. (104 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||5 to 7 days
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||25.0" (64 cm)
||76.88" (195 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|DL1 - Factory installed data logger USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or Mac
||CAS 6" freezer casters 6" heavy duty casters with support brackets
|PH - Probe Hole Factory installed probe hole for customer supplied monitoring devices
||Extra key Extra keys available for purchase
|DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL) USB digital data logger with internal memory, user
||set recording intervals, high/low temperature alarm, and NIST calibrated temperature readout
Energy Star Rated:
22 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.