ADA compliant design allows you to control the hood from a wall light switch for easier accessibility
•Designed and manufactured in Europe for SUMMIT PROFESSIONAL
•Elegant style in brushed stainless steel
•500 CFM blower preinstalled
•Adjustable chimney height offers flexible sizing
•Large filtration area with dishwasher safe aluminum cassette filters
•Ships in one box
Summit's selection of specialty appliances includes accessible range hoods specially designed to be installed in compliance with Section 308 and 309 of the ADA Guidelines. Made in Europe, the SEH2636ADA is a 36" wide range hood with a 500 CFM blower. Constructed entirely from stainless steel, it features an adjustable chimney and two aluminum cassette filters with a wide filtration area. Two halogen light bulbs are pre-installed, offering an elegant illumination of your range. The SEH2636ADA comes with a remote terminal block and wall switch cover to allow the controls to be installed separately from the hood and at a lower, accessible height in accordance with ADA guidelines. The 3-speed fan and 15 minute timer are operated from an easy-to-use slider control panel. This wall-mounted range hood is designed for ducted use, but may be converted to a ductless (recirculating) range hood when you order an optional charcoal filter set (SEHCF). This model is manufactured in Europe and ships in one box. Additional ADA compliant wall-mounted and under cabinet range hoods are available in a variety of sizes and styles. Browse our website for more choices.
- ADA compliant design : Control panel comes on a remote terminal block to be installed according to ADA compliant guidelines for improved accessibility
- Stainless steel construction : Quality material with an elegant look in brushed stainless steel
- 500 CFM blower : Professional European motor is preinstalled for easy use
- Convertible with filter : Designed for ducted use, this range hood can be used in recirculating (ductless) mode when you order SEHCF charcoal filter set
- Three aluminum cassette filters : Dishwasher safe filters offer wide filtration area for better ventilation
- Adjustable chimney height : Chimney can extend from 27 3/4" to 44 11/16" for the perfect fit over your range
- Timer function : Set the unit to ventilate for a 15 minute interval that automatically turns off when complete
- Two 50W lights : Includes two preinstalled bulbs
- Three-speed fan : Offers more options for ventilation
- European made : Designed and manufactured in Europe with all UL-Listed components
- 6" round ducting : Ideal for most kitchen settings
- Installation template included : Scaled template included for guided installation
- Noise level information : Speed 1: 44 dB; Speed 2: 52 dB; Speed 3: 61.5 dB
|Height of Cabinet
||36.0" (91 cm)
||35.38" (90 cm)
||19.63" (50 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||33.0 lbs. (15 kg)
||35.0 lbs. (16 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||3 to 5 Days
||Convertible w/ Filter Set
|Number of Lights
|Number of Fan Speeds
|Maximum Air Movement
||27.75" (70 cm)
||44.69" (114 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.