- Commercially approved for use in foodservice establishments
- Manual defrost operation and static cooling system
- Added security with a factory installed lock
- Seamless interior liner simplifies clean-up
- 24.8 cu.ft. interior with three removable baskets
SUMMIT COMMERCIAL offers a quality selection of manual defrost chest freezers designed for a variety of storage applications in commercial establishments. The SCFM232 is UL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use. It comes in a white finish with stainless steel corner protectors factory installed on the exterior to ensure protection in high traffic areas. The handle includes a factory installed lock for added security. The seamless interior offers nearly 25 cu.ft. of storage capacity, with two removable plastic baskets for added convenience. This unit utilizes static manual defrost operation and includes a defrost drain. In addition to this unit, SUMMIT COMMERICAL offers additional sizes of commercially listed manual defrost freezers, as well as frost-free choices and low temperature freezers all approved to NSF commercial standards. NOTE: This unit may differ from images displayed.
- Large capacity: Nearly 25 cu.ft. of interior storage
- Commercially approved: UL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for commercial use
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock on the handle offers added security
- Manual defrost operation: Static cooling system
- One piece interior liner: Seamless interior ensures easier cleanup
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat for easy temperature management
- Storage baskets: Two removable plastic baskets offer convenient storage
- Interior light: Lid includes a light for easier viewing when loading
- Stainless steel front corner protectors: External "bumpers" are factory installed to protect the unit's front corners from dents
- White exterior: Textured white finish fits well in any establishment
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||32.0" (81 cm)
||83.25" (211 cm)
||31.5" (80 cm)
||24.8 cu.ft. (702 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||220.0 lbs. (100 kg)
||230.0 lbs. (104 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||Out of stock; ETA 7/15/2020
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||25.0" (64 cm)
||76.88" (195 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||-10 to 10°F
|CAS3 3" casters 3" high NSF listed casters designed for institutional use, made from non-marring hard rubber in gray finish
||DT - Digital thermostat Install a digital thermostat with external readout for precise temperature management
|KEYPAD Battery-powered keypad door lock installed for keyless security
||AC Keypad Keypad door lock powered by appliance power cord for keyless security
Energy Star Rated:
22 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.