2 sealed burners provide optimal heating options in a modern design
•A continuous cast iron grate offers easy use of the two burners
•304 grade stainless steel surface ensures durability and elegance
•Includes conversion kit for LP gas use
•Thermocouple flame failure protects against unsafe gas leakage once the flame is extinguished
•Made in Italy
Summit's Made in Italy' gas cooktops offer a powerful performance in a durable, safe, and stylish design. The GCJ2SS is a two-burner gas cooktop with a 304 grade stainless steel surface for added durability. Its slim design makes it perfect for tiny kitchens, apartments, yachts, boats, and similar environments. Heavy duty brass and aluminum knobs are located at the front of the unit for easy access and require a gentle push-to-turn motion to ignite. Thermocouple flame protection ensures the gas turns off if the flame is extinguished. A continuous cast iron grate allows for easy movement between burners for efficient cooking while using multiple cooking vessels. The smooth edge surface adds safety in a stylish look. Featuring two gas burners manufactured by Defendi, this cooktop affords versatile cooking options in a slim design. The top 10,000 BTU rapid burner is ideal for boiling water or cooking larger dishes while the bottom 3,400 auxiliary burner works well for precision heating and cooking. The GCJ2SS uses electronic spark ignition and is preset for natural gas operation. A conversion kit that allows for LP gas connection is included. A standard three-pronged 115V cord is pre-installed for easy hookup. The 'Made in Italy' collection has gas cooktop options to fit any cooking need, including one, two, four, and five burner choices. Browse our website to explore the full collection.
- Slim design : Ideal for tiny homes, apartment kitchens, boats, yachts, and similar environments
- 304 grade stainless steel surface : Long-lasting durability in a sleek design
- Sealed burners : Quality burners by Defendi with cast iron caps ensure lasting durability and easier cleanup
- Smooth edge design : Provides added safety and blends cleanly into countertops
- Push-to-turn knobs : Safety feature requires you to turn the knob to the "full-on" position before pushing down, waiting for the ignition, and adjusting to your preferred heating level
- Designer knobs : Heavy duty brass and aluminum knobs in a round design and steel finish for a modern look
- Conversion kit included : Convert operation from natural gas to LP with the included kit
- Continuous cast iron grate in a matte finish : Solid cast iron construction to support heavy cookware, with a continuous design that makes it easy to move pots to a different burner
- Rapid burner : Top burner offers 10,000 BTU for cooking larger dishes
- Auxiliary burner : Bottom 3,400 BTU burner allows for precision in heating or cooking dishes that require low heat
- Front-of-unit controls : Controls placed at front for added ease and safety, preventing users from reaching over hot burners to adjust the temperature
- Laser-etched graphics : Indicator markings will not diminish by cleaning or rubbing
- Power cord included : Standard 3-prong 115V cord included for the electronic ignition
- Thermocouple flame failure protection : Automatically turns off gas after 12 seconds when flame is extinguished
- Designed for built-in installation : Cutout size: 11.25" W x 19" D
|Height of Cabinet
||2.88" (7 cm)
||12.0" (30 cm)
||20.0" (51 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||12.0 lbs. (5 kg)
||17.0 lbs. (8 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||Next day shipping
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Burners
||11.25" (29 cm)
||19.0" (48 cm)
|Burner #1 BTU
|Burner #2 BTU
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.