- Commercial ENERGY STAR certification
- 32 3/8" height fits under lower ADA compliant counters
- Automatic defrost saves on user maintenance
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use
- Slim 15" width is perfect for wet bars
- Stainless steel door includes professional handle
- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards
SUMMIT BIM44GADA is an auto defrost clear icemaker designed for use under ADA compliant counters. Automatic defrost makes maintenance simple and stress-free, while the BIM44GADA's front-breathing cooling system and fully finished sides allow built-in or freestanding use in 15" wide cutouts. This unit is 32 3/8" high to fit under counters following ADA guidelines and now comes equipped with an internal pump for versatile installation. The BIM44GADA can make up to 50 pounds of clear cube-shaped ice, with an adjustable bin capacity that can temporarily hold up to 25 pounds. This unit must be used with a drain. The BIM44GADA has a jet black cabinet with user-reversible stainless steel door (LHD is default door swing; specify upon ordering for RHD). A curved towel bar handle is included. This unit is NSF listed for use in commercial establishments and is ENERGY STAR certified for commercial use.
- ADA compliant: 32 3/8" height fits under lower ADA compliant counters
- ENERGY STAR certified commercial performance: Efficient performance for commercial use
- Commercially approved: NSF listed for use in commercial establishments
- Built-in pump: Internal pump allows more flexibility in placing the unit
- Automatic defrost: Simplify appliance care by letting your icemaker defrost itself
- Reversible door: Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes; Unit ships LHD but can be reversed in our factory or by the user
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter
- Stainless steel door: Professional styling with lasting durability
- Professional towel bar handle: A curved handle in brushed stainless steel offers an easy grip
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the icemaker to be used as a freestanding model
- Insulated storage bin: Ice stays solid longer in this cold-protected bin
- Clear ice cube production: Makes cubes sized at 3/4" x 3/4" x 1"
- Ice scoop: Included for your convenience
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||32.38" (82 cm)
||14.5" (37 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||25.0" (64 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||36.75" (93 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||2 to 4 days
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Daily Ice Production
||50.0 lbs. (23 kg)
|Ice Storage Capacity
||25.0 lbs. (11 kg)
|Size of Cube
||3/4" x 3/4" x 1"
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||18.5" (47 cm)
||12.0" (30 cm)
||16.0" (41 cm)
|Latch for door Door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
||Latch for door Door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
||Installed Lock Add a single key lock to the door with the L option
Energy Star Rated:
25 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.